Home & School events
SBCA Community Support Basket is now live! two amazing baskets were put together by Katie Marshman to help local businesses which have supported SBCA over the years. The money raised will be given directly to our amazing teachers and staff members in the form of holiday and year-end cash bonuses.
The raffle is now active and will end on December 17th at midnight. Winners will be notified on Monday, December 21st.
What we need from you:
- Purchase raffle tickets.
- Promote our raffle through your social media accounts. Don’t forget to tag the business in the basket. By promoting it you will also earn free entries to win!
- Email the information to friends, families and neighbors.
- The more we promote, the more money we raise for the staff!!
How to purchase raffle ticket:
- Go to our fundraising page.
- Text “SBCA2020” to 855-202-2100 to get a link to get entries
Virtual Bookfair: 11/17- 11/30:
Shopping Website: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/southbostoncatholicacademy1
All orders ship direct to home·
FREE shipping on book-only orders over $25*
All purchases support our school and earn 25% in rewards
- Click here to register
- Click here for event details
- The virtual event is open to SBCA families including parents, students, caregivers/nannies, and extended family (aunts/uncles, grandparents, etc.)
- Organized by Jamie O’Day (mom to Cate K2 and Mckenzie KO) & Owner of Boston Naps
Yoga Fundraiser Via Evolve Yoga: 12/1, 12/3 & 12/5
Please invite your friends and family to participate in this fundraiser.
- Tuesday, December 1 @ 12 PM
- Thursday, December 3 @ 7:30 PM
- Saturday, December 5 @ 1 PM (45 minutes for parents + kids)
You have the option to join us for one class or all three! To sign up for either one class or the 3-pack challenge:
- Click on Sign Up Now!
- You may need to download the mindbody app if signing up from your phone
- Either log in or create an account
- Select either one class or all 3 by clicking on the date of the class
- The 3 classes should appear. If they do not, exit out of the app and click on it again
- Click Enroll
- Select either Single class ($25) or Challenge 3-Pack ($50)
- Check out!
- Enter your payment information and click place order
Zoom link and details provided through email after registration
Class structure & equipment
The Tuesday and Thursday classes are 60-minute yoga sessions for all levels and for every body. We recommend you have a mat, towel, and water available. The Saturday class is 45-minutes and is geared towards caregivers and kids of all ages.
Those that join us for the 3-pack challenge will also enter a lottery to win a wellness basket!
Organized by Louisa O’Donnell (Mom to Hazel 1 and Tim KO)