December 4, 2021
Volunteer sign up here…
Annual SBCA Road Race
For those of you that are new to the school, the race is entering its 12th year and is such a critical piece of our schools financial support. Race day is truly a special one for the SBCA community, it has become such a fun family event with kids races to start that leads right into an exciting 5k. Followed by a BBQ in the schoolyard and beer for sale. The road race is the first event that will feature the Christmas baskets for raffle.
We want you to know that the 2021 SBCA road race is dedicated to raising funds to continue enriching the lives of our students. The money we raise as a parent committee allows us to provide the students with all the extras needed for a successful year. the 2018 race raised over $30,000 with that money we were able to purchase Chrome books, Stage Curtain, Robotic Lego stem kits, basketball hoops for the schoolyard and that’s just to name a few. Our race is growing faster and we continue to set out goals higher and higher. The SBCA Jingle Bell race shirts can been seen all over the city and here’s a few opportunities to have you company logo or family name showcased on the back.
Please see the three levels of sponsorship listed below:
- Platinum Level sponsorship – A $1,000 and up donation includes your company logo or family name in prime location on the top of the shirt. placement on mile markers along the race route and a social media shout out
- Gold Level Sponsorship – A $500 donation includes your company logo or family name on the race shirt
- Silver Level Sponsorship – A $250 donation includes your company/family name only on the shirt
If the shirt sponsorship isn’t for you, we are always looking for food donations, sports or concert tickets and other prizes to be given to the winners. If you think you can help please reach out.
Volunteers needed: 50-75
Examples of what help is needed:
- Set up in the gym (day before)
- Registration desk help
- Volunteers to direct racers throughout the course
- Food table
- Promote the event
- Post race gym clean up
Any questions, please reach out to Katie Marshman @ email@example.com