Welcome New Parents!
The H&S will be hosting a welcome get together on Thursday, August 29th from 6-9PM at Publico.
This mixer is a way for new SBCA parents and some veteran parents to meet for an evening of fun, information sharing and camaraderie. We also hope to share all of the great things that SBCA offers our children.
Veteran Parents: Limited spots! Sign up now.
The SBCA Home & School Organization is a parent volunteer organization.
Parents support the organization by attending and volunteering at the various Home & School events throughout the school year.
Some of the items Home & School was able to provide/help the school with school last year (2018-2019) were:
- A significant contribution towards our beautiful new stage curtain.
- Ms. Tynan’s entire wish list of Supplies for Music Classes.
- 2 New Basketball hoops
- 8 new outdoor basketballs and pumps
- Indoor/Outdoor Nets, Bases and Balls for Gym Class
- $9000 worth of STEM equipment for the STEM program
- Live Butterfly kits and containers for the worm farms
- Run club T-shirts for the Colin’s Joy Road race
- Teacher appreciation tote bags from lands end for each teacher and staff member.
- $1200 donation to The #SBCAGrows fund from our zero cost fundraiser at the Spring concert
- A photo print for the art department.
With the dues collected at the beginning of the year, the teachers and staff members were given a sizable Christmas gift as well as an end of year gift.
Some helpful information for new families
Wednesday, September 4th: First day of school for K2- Grade 6
Thursday, September 5th: First day of school for Early Childhood (Pre-K, K0, K1)
Pay your Home & School Dues Now!