Virtual Book Fair: 11/17 – 11/30
- Open to the public. Please share on your personal social media pages
- Start shopping here
Fundraiser – with Evolve Yoga:
Please invite your friends and family near and far to participate in this fundraiser.
When: Tuesday, December 1 @ 12 PM, Thursday, December 3 @ 7:30 PM, Saturday, December 5 @ 1 PM (45 minutes for parents + kids)
You have the option to join us for one class or all three! To sign up for either one class or the 3-pack challenge:
- Click on Sign Up Now! (You may need to download the mindbody app if signing up from your phone)
- Either log in or create an account
- Select either one class or all 3 by clicking on the date of the class (The 3 classes should appear. If they do not, exit out of the app and click on it again)
- Click Enroll
- Select either Single class ($25) or Challenge 3-Pack ($50)
- Check out!
- Enter your payment information and click place order
Zoom link(s) and details provided through email after registration
Those that join us for the 3-pack challenge will also enter a lottery to win a wellness basket!
Organized by Louisa O’Donnell (Mom to Hazel 1 and Tim KO)
Hello SBCA Parents!
Our next virtual Home and School meeting is on Wednesday, December 2nd from 7-8pm.
We’ll be discussing any updates from Mrs. Civian, fundraising, volunteer opportunities and more.
If you can’t make it, we’ll post the minutes and the presentation afterwards on the H&S website
You can join with this link and the details below:
Meeting ID: 617 224 1426 Passcode: 617 521 8630
Don’t forget our H&S dues collection is underway ($60/per family). You can pay them through Venmo at @SBCA-HomeSchool. Or you can pay by check made out to: SBCA Home & School. Please ensure you put “H&S Dues child(ren) name” in the memo/comments. If you would like to send a check, please put it in an envelope addressed to Amanda Nee and have your child give it to their teacher.
Thank you for stopping by. We encourage you to use this site for information about H&S events, fundraising and more.
The SBCA Home & School Organization is a parent volunteer organization.
Parents support the organization by attending and volunteering at the various Home & School events throughout the school year.
Some of the items Home & School was able to provide/help the school with were:
- SBCA Table Umbrella’s
- A significant contribution towards our beautiful new stage curtain.
- Ms. Tynan’s entire wish list of Supplies for Music Classes.
- 2 New Basketball hoops
- 8 new outdoor basketballs and pumps
- Indoor/Outdoor Nets, Bases and Balls for Gym Class
- $9000 worth of STEM equipment for the STEM program
- Live Butterfly kits and containers for the worm farms
- Run club T-shirts for the Colin’s Joy Road race
- Teacher appreciation tote bags from lands end for each teacher and staff member.
- $1,200 donation to The #SBCAGrows fund from our zero cost fundraiser at the Spring concert
- A photo print for the art department.
With the dues collected at the beginning of the year, the teachers and staff members were given a sizable Christmas gift as well as an end of year gift.